Documentation and outlook 2024
More than 300 live participants and numerous views of the recordings confirm to us that we regularly receive great interest from our customers and partners with our PRISMA.experTalks. The participation of experts from the entire DACH region ensures that relevant topics from the mobility sector are discussed at a high level and that practical applicability is ensured at the same time. We would like to thank everyone involved again for this!
These were our topics in 2023:
- "Close the information chain, think holistically, act cooperatively": Applied traffic management in Switzerland
- “Analyze traffic problems and impacts objectively”: Advanced methods for impact analysis
- “Traffic management rethought”: Time for a look from above
- "Traffic management connects!" Digitalization in traffic management to increase the efficiency and transparency of government processes
- “Routing”: A key to implementing traffic management goals
The success of the past year motivates us to continue to offer this platform in 2024 to discuss current and pressing issues for municipalities, cities, regional and federal authorities, transport associations and other players in the mobility sector. The issues are still there
- Creating the conditions for cooperative, digital traffic management and suitable tools,
- Dynamizing the information chain and thus also the official processes,
- Enabling optimal mobility conditions, controlled in the interests of the responsible authority,
- Closing organizational and content-related gaps in the flow of information from the authority to the individual,
- Dynamic traffic control in the sense of an optimal distribution of traffic flows.
Let’s look forward to exciting events together again this year. The first invitation will be published soon. Until then, we remain with best wishes for the still young 2024!